Operating throughout the UK Dakat Limited can provide advice and assessments for noise at work to companies /organsations to make sure that they comply with ‘The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005’.
Dakat’s survey include:
- Broadband noise measurements and where appropriate octave band measurements at all workstations
- Dosimetry measurements on peripatetic staff
- The preparation of a report that includes the following:-
- All noise measurements – colour coding is used to identify people whose hearing is at risk
- Where appropriate lists of the relevant types of suitable hearing protection
- A discussion by plant area with regard to all noise problems
- Recommendations where relevant regarding the
- Reduction of noise levels at source
- Reduction of the noise exposure of employees by changing work patterns
- Use of the appropriate type of hearing protection and signage
- Appendices containing all of the detailed information and measurements
- If allowed photographs to complement the measurements, discussions and conclusions
Dakat is also able to provide ‘noise maps‘ of your premises and we also offer Noise Awareness Training.